- 500 g Klein Karoo Ostrich Steak Burgers
- 15 ml Olive Oil
- Brush steak burgers with olive oil.
- Grill in hot griddle pan or braai on grid over moderately hot coals until nicely browned.
- Keep warm.
- 2 medium sized cooked or grilled Beets, coarsely grated
- A pinch of Salt
- 15ml chopped Mint Leaves
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 125ml Plain Yoghurt
- Mix the ingredients and serve on the steak burger.
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- 1kg Potatoes, cut into wedges
- 125ml finely chopped Coriander
- 1 clove of Garlic, finely chopped
- 2.5ml Chili Powder
- Juice of half a Lemon
- Deep-fry potatoes and season.
- Mix coriander, chili powder and garlic together.
- Place 15 ml vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and cook coriander mix for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add fried potatoes and lemon juice, and toss to combine.
Recipe by: Tersia de Wet